Using lemon juice to bleach hair or using lemon juice as hair dye is not anon method. You can get almost the same blonde hair color results that you get after spending a fortune on hair care salons. Secondly, lemon juice also doesn't have any serious side effects on your hair. You can easily put lemon juice in hair, that too without any professional help. For that, mix freshly squeezed juice of two lemons in a cup of water. Mix it well and apply it all over your hair. After the application, sit out in the sunlight and let the sun dry your hair completely. Once the hair gets dry, then check for the desired results. If you are still not satisfied with them, then you might need to repeat the same procedure. However, you can also try the below mentioned procedure to lighten hair naturally.
Material for Bleaching Hair With Lemon Juice
- Fresh lemon juice, 1 cup
- Water, 1 cup
- Chamomile tea bag, 1
- Sea salt, 2 teaspoons
- Take a pot and place the chamomile tea bag in it and pour a cup of boiled water over it.
- Once it gets cool, add 1 cup of lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of sea salt it it. Mix it well and cover all your locks with it.
- If you want to lighten your hair with lemon juice, in order to highlight some strands, then carefully apply lemon juice to those strands only.
- Check twice if all the desired hair strands are covered with lemon juice and if not, then apply it once again.
- Once you are done with the application, sit in the sun and let the sun light dry your hair totally.
- If your hair doesn't turn into the desired color shade, then you need to repeat the same procedure.
- Lastly, wash the hair with a mild shampoo and again with a nice nourishing hair conditioner that suits your hair type.
Some people also prefer squeezing lemon juice directly on the hair and then let it dry with help of the sunlight. The procedure of bleaching hair with lemon juice is pretty simple and it also effectively works as an anti- dandruff treatment. However, there are a few things that you need to consider, especially the sunlight, which is a key factor in the process of using lemon juice for bleaching hair. You need to perform the process of bleaching hair on a bright and sunny day. Hence, you might not get the suitable light conditions during winter or rainy season. Hair bleaching effects with lemon juice are only visible for the people who already bear dishwater blonde or very light brown hair color. Hence, people with dark hair colors and brunettes, need to learn bleaching hair at home, with some other simple technique.