How to Get Classic Updo Hairstyle - I will give you tutorial about how to get classic updo hairstyle.
- Take the shampoo to wash your hair.
- After shampooing, blow-dry your hair.
- Comb your hair using a comb Do-Z, grab some hair and rolling into a clamp Sassy.
- Pinch some hair that has been rolled with rollers Sassy
- When finished, spray hairspray. Let dry about 15-20 minutes.
- Taking out all the curlers.
- Start at the crown area, take a section and give it a light
back-comb with the DO-Z.
- Continue with the rest of the hair, take section, by section and give a light back-combing using the DO-Z.
- Take a section and secure it with bobby pins.
- Continue the whole head accordingly.
- Finished look from the back.
- Finished look from the side. You can also decorate the hairstyle with hair jewelry.